Sunday, December 11, 2011

Work work work...

I finally was able to sleep more than 4 hours last night. Between working full time and going to school full time, there has not been much time to do the things I want to do. I have time for what I have to accomplish and that is about it. Finals are next week and I will get a two week break before the work/school merry-go-round revs up again. I really need to keep my GPA above the 3.0 mark so that I can keep one of the larger scholarships I received this year, but I am not too worried about that. However, I am concerned about the extra 25 hours per quarter I will need to volunteer in addition to work and school to keep that same scholarship. My family misses me now. They will miss me more once I start Winter Quarter.
It is my own fault for keeping my plate so full. God I need some time to laugh. That's all - just some laughter in my life and everything is good again.
The Bossman is taking advantage of my two weeks off and sending me on a cross country loop the week before Christmas. Oh how I do love traveling during the holidays, especially alone and on business. The cranky people, crying babies, and the walking petri dishes make it all worth while.
There is one thing I am looking forward to. My Honey and I are going to visit my best friend down in AZ next weekend. I miss her so much. We stay up all night with wine and stories, solving all the world's problems. Of course we don't share the solution with anyone, but that's how we roll. I hope to see all my other buddies while I am down there too, even though we will only be there the weekend. There I go, filling my plate again. This time it is okay. They all know how to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment